Sunday 8 November 2015

2015 Conquest X Wing Game 4

vs. Alex

Good evening,

Well, against all expectations, I was two:one up. Cool!

Now I was up against Alex who was flying a Palp mobile and two Sigma Squadron Phantoms. Hmmm...last time I saw these, ahh, they didn't go well. Seeing as everyone can shoot at them before they re-cloak 'n all...hmmm...

Anyhow, I set up to roll forward and see what opportunities presented themselves.


I didn't have too wait long.



Umm, yeah, four fighters shooting at you, two at Range 1, when one of the pirates steals your tokens, you've only got two shields and two hull, with only two green dice...umm...yeah...

And next turn...


...yeah, umm...yeah.

Still...


...it wasn't all one way.

What's everyone got against my Hawk?

Next bound and the Palp mobile...


...almost makes a wrong turn.

But let's face it...



...the writing was on the wall!

And that was the end of that.

Still, it gave Alex and I some time to catch some of the other action around the place...

Cheers Alex,

Nick

No comments:

Post a Comment