Sunday 10 July 2011

HOTT Winter's Day

Good evening,

Just back from a fantastic day (ha! Get it?! Fantastic day playing fantasy games!) at the Woolston club playing a small Hordes of the Things tournament with five others.

I got me second! Yay!

I'll post some more pics later (at work - faster connection, and it'll give me something to do between parent teacher interviews...urggg...), but these ones here need drawing attention to.

Game three. My VSF against Robin's creepy crawly Spider army.

His God turns up...


...and promptly disappears at the beginning of the very next turn...


...resulting in a right good scalding!


Thanks Robin for arranging it once again.

Nick

2 comments:

  1. Yes more pics please, three is never enough!

    Good to see you blogging at work Nick, you little devil...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shhh, don't tell anyone...

    Nick

    ReplyDelete